· What personal information we collect from our customers?
- Name, email address, home and/or business address, phone number
- Bank account and payment card information
- Booking history
- Transactional data including details about payments from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Information relating to your use of our services, such as room preference, special requests, dietary requirements and feedback you provided
· How is our customers’ personal data collected?
We will collect this data from you when you provide it to us by phone, email, post, through our website, thru different OTA’s or in person
· Legal basis for processing our customers’ information
We will only use your personal information as the law permits. By law we are required to tell you the legal bases upon which we rely in processing your information. The legal bases are:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract between us for the provision of services or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract
- It is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of pursuing and developing our business, where such interests are not overridden by your rights or interests
- You have given your consent to the processing
- It is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation to us
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another individual
· What do we use our customers’ information for?
- To fulfil your bookings and/or to provide services or facilities you request from us
- To collect payment from you
- Where you have made a reservation with us, to send you information before your visit, to confirm the reservation and to provide you with other information relating your reservation.
- Where required by law, and
- Where necessary to protect your health or well being or that of another individual
IF YOU FAILS TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying are trying to enter into with you (for example to provide with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have booked with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We will not disclose personal information we hold about you to any third party except where required by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need t know. They will only process your personal date on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems, all the personal information we hold about you when it is no longer required.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR OTHER RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have the rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data as follows:
- To request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- To request correction of the personal data we hold about you.
- To request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. It also enables you to request that we delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons.
- To withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. If your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may refuse to comply with your request.
We try to respond all legitimate requests within 30 days. Occasionally it may take longer if your request s particularly complex or you have made a number of requests.
Lion + Pheasant Hotel
49-50 Wyle Cop